I see myself as a private person. I often secretly admire people that can easily and comfortably put themselves out there. It’s not that I don’t have tons to share, it’s more like there is this resistant veil that I have to penetrate. It is uncomfortable, I have to jazz myself up, ready, set, go kind of thing.
It isn’t a match to who I feel I am on many levels. My Leo Moon is shouting “What about me? Let’s go shine our light!” My Virgo Sun is saying “I am fine just where I am. Way too much stimulation for me.”
As a Somatoemotional Release Specialist, I also know that our “issues are stored in our tissues.” Perhaps I got the message early on that somehow it wasn’t safe to be seen as my Mom ‘sort of’ hid me during her pregnancy?
The truth is, a part of me wants and desires to be seen more. I have come here to help people grow and evolve and heal. I want people to know who I am and what I came here to do in this lifetime. I figured I have lived small long enough. As the saying goes, “if not now, then when?” Showing more of myself is a healing for me and a calling to serve others.
I know that every time we are willing to be vulnerable and show more of ourselves, it gives other people permission and inspiration to do the same.
I’ve been playing with vulnerability and sharing more so here goes:
1. I am a native Floridian. I was born in Milton, FL during a Category 4 hurricane. Yes, I am a force of nature!
2. I am one of 58 grandchildren on my Dad’s Norwegian side of the family
3. I learned how to drive a boat before a car
4. I have spent a lot of time in the Bahamas! Bimini, Cat Cay, The Abacos…my second home
5. I supported myself through six years of college. I have 2 degrees…a Bachelor of Science in Communicative Disorders and a Masters of Science in Movement Science.
6. I have caught (& released) a Grand Slam in Venezuela… 3 different species of fish in one day: a White marlin, Blue marlin & a Sailfish
7. I have this quirky way of putting things away before people are finished with them.
8. I am an adventurous and rebellious individual. Which is one of the reasons I believe I am drawn to Alternative /Natural Healing
9. I have experienced profound grief in my lifetime. I lost my only sibling and beloved brother suddenly 4 years ago and became a widow at age 42.
10. I have done a shit ton of inner work on myself for the past 30+ years and consider myself a growth seeking being.
11. I love the number 11…I see 11:11 and 1:11 all the time!
AND…I love receiving messages from my guides!
Some say, when you see 11:11, stop and recognize the significance of the moment. A window may be opening up in your life and you have the opportunity to ask for guidance from your angels to find out what it is-the spirit world is trying to communicate with you. Others believe everything is in alignment and you are exactly where you need to be!
What are some unique things that you might like to share with others?
Hit reply… I’d love to know!
More sharing to come,